Since it is summer time, Iced Coffee and cold coffee recipes are my favorite! Here is my list of 20 cold and iced coffee recipes.
15 Cold and Iced Coffee Recipes
- Homemade Salted Carmel Frappuccino This was the first recipe that I ran across and it tastes so good! Created by : Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- Vanilla, Mocha, Caramel Iced Coffee 3 recipes in 1! These don’t take too long to make and taste great! Created by: The Girl on Bloor
- Condensed Milk Mocha Cold Coffee Mocha, Mocha, Mocha, personally I love Mocha anything! Created by: I Knead to Eat
- Blended Iced Cappuccino Out of all chain coffee shops Tim Hortons is the one I stop at! Here is a copycat recipe to their Ice Capp. Created by: Port and Fin
- Salted Chocolate Iced Coffee Chocolate and Coffee together? I’m in Heaven. Created by With Salt and Wit
- Japanese Style Iced Coffee Need a pour over coffee brewer in order to make this one! Created by: Offbeat and Inspired
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee I love trying coffee from all around the world and other drinks inspired by them! Created by: Duke and Duchesses
- Cinnamon Roll Iced Coffee Favorite Breakfast food or even a snack, why not combine it with Coffee? Created by: Mostly Homemade Mom
- Snickerdoodle Iced Coffee Fun Fact: Snickerdoodle cookies are my weak spot. Drink with Caution! Created by: Mildly Meandering
- Toasted Marshmallow Iced Coffee Summer time + Campfire = S’mores! Toasted Marshmallow coffee sounds deadly! Created by: Brit and Co
- Iced Almond Macadamia Milk Latte If you can’t have dairy then this nut based latte is great for you! Created by: The Bitten Word
- Cookies and Cream Mocha Milkshake Again, with the mocha and now Oreos! I can’t get enough! Created by: Averie Cooks
- Iced Caramel Macchiato Caramel sweetness! Said to be a copycat of Starbucks! Created by: Eugenie Kitchen
- Perfect Iced Coffee Sometimes I like just a simple Iced Coffee recipe and this is a great one! Created by: Damn Delicious
- Chocolate Coffee Cubes Add these to any coffee recipe to add an extra flavor! Created by: Manmade DIY
5 Interesting Coffee Creation Recipes!
- Easy Coffee Popsicle Talk about refreshing! These coffee pops are easy to make and give just the right amount of kick on a summers day! Created by: Glued To My Crafts
- Caramel Macchiato Popsicles Did I ever mention that I love Caramel? Well I do, and this recipe is great and simple to make! Created By: Live Laugh Rowe
- Cold Brew Iced Mocha Pops Mocha + Popsicles = Heaven. Created By: The View from Great Island
- Coffee and Coconut Milk Popsicles Another recipe for a healthier coffee drink! Gluten-Free and Vegan! Created by: Feeding Your Beauty
- Coffee Jelly Honestly I know this is not cold or any form of frozen coffee in any way but I found it so interesting I had to add it into here! Created by: Kawaling Pinoy
If you happen to try any of these recipes let me know in the comments below! Some of these recipes require using the pour over method, please consider reading my beginners guide if you are unfamiliar!